Clutter Tip # 4 – Hook Heaven!
Organizers love hooks.
You can have them just about anywhere – the wall, behind a door, inside of a closet, under a shelf or cabinet. It is very easy to put something away on a hook. It’s one step. So if you keep your hats in shelf in a closet. Step one – open the closet door, step two – reach up to put the hat on the shelf, step three – close the door. Now, if you keep them on decorative wall hooks, step one: put the hat on the hook. Done! Saved time. Looks good. No clutter!
- keep your hair dryer on a hook inside the bathroom cabinet
- put garden gear on hooks along the wall of the garage or garden shed
- store brooms or mops on a hanging wall organizer
- unclutter tech cordage by installing on a hook or two under the desk
- coffee mugs can organize shelf space by hanging them on hooks under the cabinet
- more hook heaven on my Pinterest page
Get some hooks and get hooked!