How do you do it? Manage a home, a career, perhaps a family, and try to have some fun too? At BALANCE, we work with you to get an understanding of your life flow, patterns and habits and provide customized advice and solutions to get to the organized space you want that will endure.
These are the stressful, frustrating and unproductive situations BALANCE can address:
- Busy Mom’s and working homeowners overwhelmed by the stress of their cluttered lives without the time, desire or brain-power to get things organized
- Baby boomers and retirees who need to downsize and find the project daunting
- Professionals who need to be more productive within an ordered and efficient office
- Households who want to live a sustainable life and build systems to “green” their home
- Organize Any Room – Kitchen, Bedroom, Child’s Room, Basement, Garage, etc.
- Closet Organizing – Maximizing Your Closet Space
- Space Planning and Furniture Arrangement
- Household, Schedule and Time Management Services
- Basic Feng Shui Assessments
- Core BALANCE – The foundation of our practice is one-on-one, coaching-oriented individual organizing at your home or office space.
- Estate BALANCE – If you have a big home project coming up at your home – a move, a remodel, a life transition – Estate BALANCE is what you need.
- Virtual BALANCE – If you need personal organizing support and guidance, we can organize you “virtually”, via Facetime or Skype.
And with BALANCE, you will always get a sustainable approach. In every effort, we consider the premise of Reduce/Reuse/Recycle, to keep the Planet in BALANCE.
Call us today and let’s talk about where things are for you. If there is a fit, we begin with a fee-based 1 to 2-hour Initial Consultation and Needs Assessment. It might be all you need to get the organized life you desire!